- miniature model of a bedroom for T.H.E. (G)
Ballroom Presentation with the theme of Parents' 25th Wedding Anniversary- speeches for Debate
- Debate Outline
- Filipino comic strip (script)
- English HRR
- CL scrapbook project
- Filipino Sulating Pormal
- read for CAT long exam
- research well for debate
Physucks homework- English debate on Friday
- Fil quiz
- Math LT
- Edit video for Video Prod by Friday
- Exams... next week
Today
-PE ballroom presentations... Ms. Mercado commended tauphi! ipinagkalat pa kay momma josie! Haha! :)
-after having slept at 2-3am again last night trying to finish everything, I entered school cramming the steps for our PE presentation, writing from scratch my Filipino sulating pormal, doing our Physics HW, finishing chapter 69 of Ibon for our Fil TA, and taking down notes (for our quiz) from the discussion--- all before recess time.
-Ms. Windsor gave us a field trip today at UP's Film Department, where we were able to experience manually developing pictures in a darkroom with the help of Manong CV (who also commended Ms. Windsor for being one of the best students in UP... oh dba? hehe). It seemed complicated at first but the entire process eventually became fun for us. Nakakaaliw ung materials... and to us first timers, the photos came out like magic. We were also fortunate enough to make our own chemgrams and help produce negatives with the developing tank. Ang saya... I'd really like to experience this again and although I was already really tired when clubtime arrived, I'm still happy I got to experience this even over sleep. (Kay! watch out for this... required daw ang film students na matutong gumamit sa darkroom. sarap nio. :))
As we were riding the jeep back to school though, I couldn't help but realize that I was still bitter about the whole.. thing. I was just staring outside, looking at all the buildings and pathways and students and the appealing sunken garden in.. I dont know... regret? or envy? Ewan. Whatever it was, it was pretty frustrating.
But what to do? Hay hay hay. Anyway, back to work.
2 days more until I can almost rest in peace :)
No comments:
Post a Comment