[ mood excited nervous and hungry ]
[ music Spiral Staircase - I Love You More Today than Yesterday ]
The fat lady has sung.
WHY HELLO what a pleasure it is to meet you sembreak!! <3
Together with Mia and Kat, I marked our first day yesterday with hammers and whacking things, karaoke, superbowl, italian quesadillas (I forgot the term), crispy pizza, mineral water, scallops, a powerstation card, a strawberry daiquiri, and a final stop at Kat's house where we watched Final Cut.
Oh yeah I'm fuhreeee! :)
---
Silent Retreat mamaya! I'm so nervous and excited and scared. Please pray for me... I might just lose it after having to keep to myself for an entire week.
Like my friend said, "Parang nasa Big Brother house-- bawal ung contact sa labas at may mga nakahandang activities... pero galit galit muna lahat."
No ym or texting or calling or blogging or even talking or anything. Goodbye world for one week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment