Procrastination can still be a good thing when you're stressed after all. I went to Gateway today to watch Corpse Bride with some of my blockmates, pretending for a few happy hours that Sir Acuna was already a thing of the past. And it was good feeling free with Wendy's and Justin's thoroughly engaging performance (haha) and Maki and everyone else even for the shortest while. :))
This is probably due more to the insanity Eng 11 is giving me right now, but I couldn't help but envy the corpses a while ago. They had talking maggots in their eyes and cracks in their skulls but they seemed to be so much happier than the living people themselves. It's like there was more life in death than in life itself and for the shortest while, I found myself wanting to be a corpse myself. Just so I don't have to worry about anything anymore except keeping my body parts in place.
HAAAY pagod lang talaga ako ngayon. I'm just so tired of having to write and rewrite forever
THIS TOO SHALL PASS
No comments:
Post a Comment