skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Happy, Happy Birthday Mom! :) love u!
CHRISTMA
S COUNTDOWN
: 20
Da
ys
=D
*
*
+
*
+*
*
*
.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Unprocessed Film
a sanctuary lies in the sweet madness of the mind's eye... as unprocessed film
Blog Archive
►
2007
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2006
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2005
(130)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(13)
▼
2004
(87)
▼
December
(21)
I slept over with Smarla and Mia at Kat's today, w...
Salagadoo, la mechicka boo, la bibbidi-bobbidi-boo...
Argh, I've never shed so many tears in one Christm...
Merry, Merry Christmas to everyone! May this be a...
Happy 12th Birthday to my cousin Chanchan! And bel...
This was written by a good friend of mine. To The...
I went swimming at Ave's today, and now I'm severa...
After having gotten the chance to look around, I m...
Went to EK today with part of the Dumorauders (+ S...
My entries have been getting so ironic. Inspite of...
I'm so relieved. The hellish term-paper's over, ou...
I feel happy tooday =)I got to chat a little with ...
I have decided to go stag for our gradball next ye...
In line with the vulnerability of every second I h...
Thank you to Kat for making my writeup. It was swe...
Ugh, damn. We were given so much to do in so littl...
Martin Nievera's Christmas Concert with Camile Vel...
Aww, we met Camile yesterday at an autograph signi...
Happy, Happy Birthday Mom! :) love u! CHRISTMAS ...
My feet are tired. Mia and I finally got to go Chr...
Finally, a good host for all the pictures: http://...
►
November
(11)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
2003
(1)
►
September
(1)
About Me
Mica
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment